Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hypocrisy of "I Deserve" types.

Firstly, let me start out by saying, DISAGREEING does NOT mean HATE.  It doesn't mean you are racist.  It does NOT mean you are homophobic or judgmental.  

It means JUST as it is:  DISAGREE.  

I disagree red flowers look better in front of the house over white flowers.  But I don't hate the red flowers and I certainly don't hate my spouse for thinking red is better. 

I disagree Catholics should pray to the virgin Mary (though I was raised Catholic), but I don't hate my family members that are still Catholic.  I don't hate my in-laws who are Mormons.  

We all have our right to beliefs.  That's what is great about America.  

Ohhh..BUT...

Those who you disagree on issues with don't see it that way and, IN TURN, end up doing to you what they don't want anyone else to do to THEM:  HATE.  

Oh yes. It's a hypocritical world.  




On Twitter, I had a political discussion with the opposition.  I stated my case, but the opposition had nothing to come back with other than calling me names and eventually, couldn't come back at me with answers to my fact-based questions so they "SPAM" blocked me resulting in account suspension.  I don't play that way.  I don't even have to name call because I've got more fact-based ammo to write a BOOK.   The account will come back, but it's so typical of people who are not informed on history of candidates.  

If you cannot tell me who key figures are in candidates' lives (past and present), you are blindly voting. Don't even start a discussion with me thinking you are informed.  

SO, I am not a racist.  I am not h8'er (please).  I'm not homophobic (next post).  I don't hate rights of women.  I just don't agree with the current administrations priorities, previous affiliates, and apologetic tours around the country.  It's simple as that.  

DISAGREEMENTS do NOT equal HATE.  

If it DID mean that, does that mean Al Sharpton is a hater?  A baiter?  Or is that ok because he's black? You know: double standards?





No comments:

Post a Comment