Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Liberal Hypocrisy is BLINDING

We all know liberals are so hypocritical.  That's no big surprise.  But as I sit here watching David Letterman, I am ASTOUNDED that he lets this liberalism be that obvious  via the very content of his talk show.

David Letterman, for starters, is OBSESSED with this Sterling guy and his racist remarks.  The "jokes" he punches clearly shows his views on the topic.  Of course, Letterman also had to spew something like "Sterling doesn't get the first amendment doesn't include every little thing you are thinking about right now and ya da ya da..."  He went on about other things it "doesn't" include.

My blood pressure rose.

Seriously?  SERIOUSLY?!?!  Why DOESN'T include "every little thing"?  I don't recall seeing any exclusions in that amendment.  Did Obama add one in between diversions??  I didn't think so.

Hypocrisy #1:  If it had been some WHITE slur from a minority, this wouldn't be an issue.  AT ALL.  It just wouldn't be.  Letterman wouldn't be mentioning it and he certainly wouldn't be saying it doesn't belong in our first amendment rights.  It wouldn't have made any news and nobody would be losing their jobs or the like.  And why is that?  Because whites are more "accepted"?  What difference does that make?  A "racist" remark is a "racist" remark, right?  

I'll tell you why.  Because white people are AFRAID of minorities and being labeled.  THAT is why.  They are afraid they, as well (especially being a Hollywood type), will be accused of "racism" and all that bullshit.  THAT is why.  It's the VERY same thing with with LGBT.  

Hypocrisy #2:   David Letterman's little guest tonight was Jim Parsons.  Of course, they had to get on the gay topic and about the recently drafted gay NFL player.  They discussed the infamous kiss gay NFL guy had with his boyfriend.  Jim said there were people revolted by it, but it was "progress" supporters didn't condone the views/opinions/feelings of the opposing people.

Oh yes.  Yes, he did.  In other words, he was saying that those that oppose the LGBT are not "right" in their views/feelings.   That means all of those Christians who are biblical and don't feel that LGBT was meant to be "normal" are WRONG for what we feel and believe.

Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in that?  Why are THEY right to feel the way THEY do, but we aren't?  The last time I checked, we not only have freedom of speech, but let's not forget that religion part, too.  My religion doesn't believe that man shall lie down with another man as he would a woman.

Here is the other kicker. Why is it Liberals think disagreeing with something means HATE?  They absolutely do!  You hate Obama, you are racist.  You don't believe homosexuality is "normal" because of your religion so you are homophobic.  Absolutely absurd.

You wear a dress that makes you look fat, in my opinion. You think it flatters you.  Do I hate you?  No.  I may hate the dress, but I don't hate you.  In fact, if I am even around you, I probably love you.

I don't believe liberals are TRULY American.  They seem to oppose just about everything this country was founded on!!   Absolutely sickening.

No comments:

Post a Comment